Saturday, 30 November 2019

Girl Poisons Best Friend; Post RIP But She Recovers


Girl Poisons Best Friend; Post RIP But She Recovers
A Facebook user identified as Lattie has shared that story of how she was poisoned by her best friend.
The friend,  Boitumelo Leshabane, had also gone ahead to post RIP only for her to miraculously survive it.
According to her, they both grew up together since they were four years old only for her to pour iodine in her drink and kept asking if she was okay.
She is, however, grateful to God for making it even if she is still on medications and can hardly talk properly yet.
Read the full story below:

copyright

Share

& Comment

Follow by Email

RECENT POST Archive

TRENDING EVENTS

Popular Posts

 

Copyright © today's newspapers in nigeria | todays news in nigeria | todays news in nigeria papers ™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.